Friday, September 30, 2011

Strapping on my shoes labeled "Get 'er Done"

Good morning!

It is truly a beautiful day outside. It's one of those perfect days that make you never want to go inside.

Haha, my thoughts are a little scattered and uneven at the moment, so writing in sentences might be the best way to efficiently type them all down. 

Today I should finish the majority of my room in painting. I'm going to work on trim work and the second coat on one wall; After that there will be only one big wall left to paint, and that won't take very long at all :) room makeover running along smoothly.


Today I'm going to go in and get my last check at Vinny's! Enough said :) maybe more details to come.


I want to try and make weekly goals for myself that will extend into long term habits. Such as:
  1. I don't want to watch any unnecessary television; however, my glee, General Conference, online Royal Pains episode, and the occasional History Channel have been pardoned. 
  2. I want to spend less time on Facebook. Now in days many planning and activities are announced through there, so getting on every once in a while is a must; however, I'm upset with myself whenever I wake up and realize I just spent many useless hours strolling through the news feed.
  3. I want to stop being a creeper. The internet allows someone to learn about a person through the social websites, and I'm fed up with myself for taking advantage of the situation and using them for my own selfish creeper desires. If i want to know/learn about someone, I'd rather find out through them-that way you make a new friend without scaring them off...well, hopefully.
We have a relief society activity tonight:a scavenger hunt in the mall. I hope it's a good turnout! Have a fabulous day!


Dance                    Laugh                  Sing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment