Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Monday :) part 1

Official first day at work analysis? 

Thank goodness I can use the excuse it was my first day as an alibi. 
It wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't fantastic.

 But with no work tomorrow, I'm looking forward to staying up late and enjoying a Hannah Day. Mmmm. 

I really love living in the east :) even now sitting in our family room I can look out the window and see the sun shining it's setting rays onto the leaves of the trees, turning them an exciting bright green; and it's not just one tree, it's many! There are artistic worthy canvases in front of my eyes and no more than 5 feet away. Grrr, curse my inability to paint pretty picutres! lol
Tonight for FHE our branch is going on a scavenger hunt in downtown fredericksburg, needless to say I'm excited :) love that place.
My best friend's mom had her baby today! Welcome to earth baby Lehi-can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment