Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not my makeover

I tell yeah, one of my favorite things to wake up to in the morning is rain. It has the most wonderful sound and attitude about it.
This week there is going to be some major redecorating hours being put into my room. It's going to take on a whole new theme: travel. 
Here's a couple of the big changes:
  1. Painting the walls a tanish brown
  2. Switching furniture around
  3. Creating floating book shelves
  4. Adding drapes
  5. Throwing some wall decorations up.
Finally going to make this room look put together for one of the first times in our existence here. The colors will be brown with red as an accent color. At least in my head it looks really amazing :) get that idea put into real life and we're golden! I'll be sure to post pictures. Now off to work. Lets hope this wet, sunless day will persuade people not to go out to eat.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out to be one of the most stressful working days of my life!

    ReplyDelete