Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where's my Map?

It's quite a reassurance to know that everyone you meet here on earth you'll also see again in heaven. 
I was just talking to my brother Adam whose about to go off to college, even though my other brother Matt and I just got back. It feels like no time at all has been spent with Adam. 
I was thinking about how so many people wish that they could keep their loved ones around them forever, for the sake of not having to loose them or having to go through an extended amount of time without them. It's something I believe everyone wishes for every now and then.
I wish they didn't have to leave

Why are they moving so far away?
Or the famous, I'm going to lock you up in my closet so I'll never have to let you go!

Which in all honesty sounds like the best thing to do at that time; for the closetee and the one putting them in the closet. However, how long can one truly stay happy being in someone else's closet? 
This topic got me thinking what would it have been like if I hadn't have gone to school in Idaho.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment