Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dreams of Gold and Moving-to wake up to Green

*Yawn* Ugh when you first wake up it's hard to think of anything good to talk about; however, today's going to be another morning, afternoon, and evening blog day. 
You know something I haven't done in a long time? Writing a letter to myself, and giving a futuristic date in which I can open it. Did that a lot when I was younger, but it's been ages. It's so much fun to! Your in so much anticipation when the open date starts getting closer :] We'll throw that on the list of things to do today.

Happenings to do Today:

1. Write a futuristic letter to me. 

I'm actually really excited about this!
My Mom, Grandy, and I are going to see the movie "The Help" this afternoon. It was a fabulous book, so hopefully the movie will be good as well. It's just...I'm probably going to be getting Shawn's letter today and if I get it before hand I'll be thinking about it's contents throughout the movie (probably), and  if we have to wait till afterwards to get it, I'll be thinking about if it's come and what it says while the movie is playing. Ugh I hope that made sense. 
I just can't imagine him saying anything else he hasn't already said before, so what was the point of sending the letter? That was the reason for that phone call a few weeks before school ended. Makes me wonder if he has anything new to say...
Since it didn't come yesterday I'm all in twitches hoping it'll come today. Then if the mail is slow and it doesn't get here till Monday? I definitely won't like that. Fingers crossed! &O_O&

No comments:

Post a Comment