Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why yes indeed, this was an evening.

Well this evening was full of fun adventures and...interesting experiences.
I talked to mom on the way to get milk (baha ironic huh?), then got to see my old friend Natalie coming out of the store-the 2nd time in one month. Came home...ate graham crackers and milk...then spontaneously went to see the film festival with my roommates Brynn. It was a lot of fun! Not as long as we were expecting, but it was nice. Then came home and with Carly and Brynn went to Kiwi Loco to get to check out the waffles they have serving with their frozen yogurt now-yum!

Howevers- On the way there laughing and have a good time with my ladies, we passed Shawn...holding hands with another girl. We quickly got out a hey to each other while passing then got onto our own ways. It didn't effect me at first...not until we got home and i had time to actually think about it. It doesn't bother me that he was with another girl...but it just bothered me that they became that close in such a short amount of time after we broke up. It's been 2 weeks today. 

I know in my heart that breaking up was the right thing to do-shoot my life is so clearer now and everything seems right and uncluttered. I haven't felt any regret about our decision since we broke up...I guess it just gets me a bit down that he gets over things that fast. Heck, after he broke off an wedding engagement he was back to going on dates with other girls in 2 weeks. I know he works fast, but the fact that they're already holding hands makes me think that he works...really fast. In 2 weeks he's already in a seriously relationship with a girl. More like less than 2 weeks because it's after 12 now, aka I'm considering it Thursday.

Is that sad?
Or am I just over reacting?

I still consider Shawn my friend. It's just when you see someone who you had a deep relationship with, now with someone else...you can't help but re-feel those old emotions...and it's making me sad...even though it really shouldn't. This is practically the first sadness/mourning I've had since we broke up.

IN OTHER NEWS 
Conan O'Brien was funny tonight. Had fun laughing it up with all my roomies tonight :] 
Frozen Yogurt on top of a Belgium waffle is quite delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment