Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Singin Outta tune

Well then, lets get this going.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure where to start...you see, my ex-boyfriend Shawn partially broke up with me because I didn't have a plan for what I wanted to do with my life. There were many other factors of higher proportion than that: our feelings weren't of the same depth and I was happy where we were whereas he was ready for the next level.
...But the fact that my future goals and ambitions where unknown to me, as well as to those around me has really been unsettling. Get this, I'm going to a college that doesn't have my desired major, taking out loans but practically failing all my classes, I'm planning on leaving BYU-I after this semester to go to a community college in Virginia just so I wont have to deal with supsensions because of my awful grades, I have a vague idea of what I want to do with my life, but with no ambition or dedication or drive to ANYTHING! (anything productive that is)
 Therefore, the point of this blog.
  1. I want to write outta of me whats keeping me from living the productive life you've gotta have in this type of world.
  2. Shoot blogs can just be plain fun.
  3. But mainly what number one was talking about.
  4. Oh! and I'd like to figure out who I am.
  5. Who is this chick I call "Me"?
  6. These next few weeks are really going to be a perfect time for me to figure it out. 
  7. Kay nuff of these numbers-I HATE MATH
I truly believe that writing your thoughts and feelings down helps bring out of you inner roadblocks and removes the Do Not Disturb signs we've unconsciously put up in ourselves that we never knew existed. By getting out what you think, you actual dig up the things you have never thought. Quite miraculous actually. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment