Sunday, June 26, 2011

THINGS I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYMORZ!

You ever have pet-peeves about yourself???
 
These are things I am annoyed with about my life right now-knowing they're things I can change.
 
X Just watch tv for more than 2 hours a day
(movies not included! dvd type)
X Spending useless time on the internet
X Eating TONS of food
X Eating out soooo much (only ONCE a week) [unless someone else is paying ^_^]
X Sleeping in!
X Being unsocial
X Uselessly spending money on stupid stuff
X Not doing my best-I hate not knowing my potential
X Being indoors so much
X Being intimidating/afraid of people
X Forgetting about friends
X Being just someones option-just an annoying thought
X Fearing judgement of old friends on campus
X Thinking that because someone is more social than me means they're better than me
X Not remembering memories
X Pictures? Camera=MIA
 
+ I want to relish the thought of failing but never striving for it
 
X Ignoring things I can fix
X Storing true feelings
X Personality changing around different people
X Settling for a mediocre day
X Thinking just cuz I have money means its okay to spend it

I don't think it's a good thing to just "live" one's life. I want to experience it! I want to sit in my bed at the end of the day knowing my time wasn't stupidly spent doing things-wishing I hadn't done. 
 
I try to live without regrets, but there's a difference between regrets and just plain disappointment in oneself.
 
 Let's try this new way of life, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment