Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Salutations Sun!

Well...last night certainly was interesting
 
I had a dream I was making out with Morgan Smith.

Then later in dream land I was married to John Stamos.  Cute ain't he? He was trying to seduce me in bed with big kisses but i was trying to stop him because I saw our kids in the room and heck knows you don't want your kids seeing you do that! I honestly think that dream came because I'd listened to the song "Your Love" by I See Stars. It was a remake but it sounds so good! The main name in the song is Jesse, so I believe that's how dreams of Stamos Cam around. Dreams are the oddest yet coolest things huh?



Last night I said I would write 3 times today. This is number one...and last night I had a good idea about what I'd be able to write about...but now I'm not so sure...
think

think

think

I was thinking that at some point today I could do homework or blog at Sammy's. They have free WI-FI there and it's close to the plasma center so i could just hop on over and get needles stuck in me.

Well...this is all I have. Perhaps I'll get more inspirational as the day goes on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment