Saturday, January 28, 2012

Eskimo Tales

Ain't it funny how the communication with a guy, even if you've never met him before, will make a  girl giddy as ever? I'm talking with this guy in my D&C class on Facebook and he is so pickin' funny! This kid is making my night-Congrats Brother Paramore.

Due to my D&C semester project I've made it my goal to go to the temple at least once a week. I went this past Thursday and even though the weather was UGLY outside, I was able to snap some cool pictures of the Rexburg Temple. 



Then on my way to the store I saw for the first time a street sweeper for our campus sidewalks-it looked so cool (and made it incredibly easier to walk)! This guy is one of my new favorite people <3


THEN perhaps it's just because of it's colonial style that reminds me of home, but I think this house is one of the prettiest in Rexburg. Every time I walk by it I have to stop and stare and wish I could go inside. It looks so good in the snow!




Well, there are some incredibly small tales from the now ice laden Rexburg, bye!

Psych I've got more!


There was the opening of a small super savings store and this hunk was walking around with a shopping cart full of Twinkies and ho ho's so Abbie and I HAD to get a photo with him! An epic picture and free Twinkies? He made our day. And like Abbie says " Ain't nothing hotter than a guy in a Twinkie suit. ;) " Oh my dear friend, I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment