Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Season is Looking Purtier Every Day

These next couple weeks are going to be pretty incredible-not for Christmas...but because of Christmas. Due to this splendorous holiday my older brother Adam will be coming home tomorrow evening, my older sister Jessica will be coming home in a week, and Matt and Jaimie will be driving up from Georgia next week as well! 

It's interesting to think that each person has their own individual love that is felt towards them. I love both Matt and Adam, but it doesn't mean I love them for the same reasons. Oh love. It's such a powerful four lettered word. Huh, I accidentally spelt word as world in the last sentence, but changed it for grammer's sake; but think about it: It's such a powerful four lettered world. When your in love, your in a world completely different than when your out of it. I know I feel mountains different when I'm eating a delicious food, walking down the streets of Downtown Fredericksburg, hanging out with the YSA, being with my family, or making something new than when I'm just by myself finding things to do. I feel like love is a state of being that one can easily jump into at any moment of the day.


Haha, well there's my thought for the day. It is really quite intriguing once you start to think about it. Then like bubbles I feel the different loves can start layering and building on each other. That's when you experience those euphoric, shout out to the world "I love life" moments.

In such cases it's easily to believe that love can never end. 

This weekend the young singles adults are going to see the Nutcracker in Richmond for a branch activity. They've counted that around 45 members are going to be there. For an activity of ours, that's incredible! We're just going to take that theater over. One thing I like about the Nutcracker is that no matter how many times you've seen it before, it doesn't get old. It's like your favorite old sweater, shoot it's like Christmas songs! Just instilling that seasonal excitement within you so much that you can't help but smile the entire time. Being able to watch it with all my friends, and Adam, I sincerely cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I love that you have a blog! Their so fun! Totally addicting (: haha. The Nutcracker will be a blast! oh and I love the quote at the top of your page - that's one of my favorites! (the whole thing of course) I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete