Friday, October 28, 2011

What can I say, that's life!

Good Evening :)

Can you believe that we're expecting rain/snow showers tomorrow? For some places that's normal, but for the south east coast at the end of October? Blasphemy. Living here for 6 years the earliest I've seen snow is at the beginning of December. Kudos to surprises! 
Write, type, speak. Words.
In a few days it'll be November. This month has been so looked forward to. I remember in September thinking it would take forever for it to get here; but like all things, we turn around, take a stretch, turn back around and here it is. Isn't it odd that long amounts of time go by fast, and short moments go by incredibly slow?
Matt will be getting married in less than a month and all my days will be dull in comparison to the week that we'll be in Georgia. Haha! I feel like I'm challenging myself. Is there a way I can make the days leading to the wedding just as exciting as the days we're there? If I did, I could feel it being occupied with days where I would go to the gym on base, convincing my family to go to the holocaust museum, making an adorable new apron with equally adorable fabric, finish my room, attempting to get my body super sexy (ha), finding some nice long sleeve shirts for the cold weather ahead at Plato's Closet, finding lamps, blah blah. There are many things that could make these next few weeks exciting, it's just finding a way to make the whole day fun and not just one aspect of it. "Tricky fish! Tricky fish!". Haha we'll see what happens :) dasvidaniya

No comments:

Post a Comment