Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Music to Live By

Lately I've been finding new music to listen to from very obscure artists, and it is really quite wonderful! These would have to be my top favorites: 
Chris Rice 
(Lemonade, When Did You Fall In Love With Me, So Much For My Sad Song)
He is We
(Pardon Me, The Mess It Grows, I Wouldn't Mind, All About Us (ft. Owl City))
The Fun
(Walking The Dog, Out On The Town, I Wanna Be The One, At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be), The Gambler)
And the not-so-obscure
     Parachute       
(What I know, and anything on their The Way It Was soundtrack) 
 I find that downloading new music each semester helps me remember the events that happened during those months. When I got home last summer after my first year at college ended, it almost felt surreal all the experiences I had. I'd sit on my bed and think..."Wow did all that really happen?" Then while my Itunes was on shuffle the songs I downloaded would come on and memories as well as emotions would resurface and it would make me so dog gone happy.

I totally recommend that ya'll check out those songs, especially the artists.

Shoutout To all the boys who have ever given a girl flowers. You did more than you know. 


1 comment: